If you’ve purchased my paper piecing patterns you’ve noticed that each pattern has several SVG files. One SVG file per color. This way you’ve been able to save on paper.
If you’ve tried to keep the pattern scaled properly it’s a bit difficult because SCAL imports files in crazy sizes, not the size the file has been saved in.
To solve this problem just:
1. Import one SVG file
2. Scale it to the size you want
3. Send it to cut
4. Then before you delete it import the next SVG file of the pattern
5. Scale that file to the first one you imported
6. Delete the first file you already cut
7. Send the remaining file to cut
8. Repeat steps 4 thru 7 until you have the whole pattern cut.